- 2 Timothy 3:16 — What Scripture is Inspired?
- Biblical Ambiguity on Death?
- Biblical Numerics
- Composition of the Bible (Dawn Link)
- Credibility of the Bible
- Faith of our Fathers (Dawn)
- Genesis 1:1-2:4 – Seven days when no days? (r-blogger: creation)
- Genesis 1:31; 6:6 – God is Satisfied/Dissastified With His Creation
- Genesis 6:19,20 – Two of Every Fish in the Ark?
- Genesis Account of Creation
Related Studies on Our Other Sites
- Credibility of the Bible
- Understanding Kingdom Mysteries – Why Is the Bible Written in Mysteries?
- James 2:14-26 – Justified by Faith and Works – Did James contradict what Paul wrote?
- The Repentant Criminal in Paradise — Luke 23:42,43
- Matthew 27:51-54: The Tombs That Were Opened – Did the dead saints get out of their graves and walk around?
- Ecclesiastes 9: Under the Sun – What Does It Mean? (Hereafter)
- Hebrews 1:10-12- Does Yahweh Speak to Yahweh? – Did Paul err in stating that the God of Jesus spoke to Jesus?
Related Links to Sites Owned by Others
We do not necessarily agree with all details presented.
- Comparative Accuracies of Bible Versions – James Parkinson (doc file)
- When Better Translation Helps – James Parkinson.
- Bible Prophecy—It’s Purpose in God’s Plan – Charles Redeker.
- Archaeology Proves the Bible
- The Great Pyramid Witness – Morton Edgar.
- Text and Context – Ernest Kuenzli
- Rationality vs Myth – Genesis and Geophysics – Richard Doctor (The Herald of Christ’s Kindgom, August-July 2000) Analyzing the harmony of scientific evidence with the Genesis account of Creation
- The Earth Yields Her Secrets – Buried Treasures – Carl Hagensick (The Herald of Christ’s Kingdom, August-July 2000) Examining a portion of the archaeological evidence that the Bible is true
- God’s Word Speaks Clearly – The Bible and the Spade – From the March/April 1983 Bible Study Monthly (Herald of Christ’s Kingdom) Summarizing the harmony between the Bible and the accumulated evidence for its accuracy.
Dr. Lyman Abbott Denies Bible As God’s Word ZWT, October 1, 1893
- Fresh Attacks Upon the Bible ZWT, May 15, 1901, replies to criticism of the Bible; Bible antagonistic to all sects
- Jehosaphat’s Good Reign ZWT, October 1, 1898: God’s Word the Lamp of Liberty. Discusses question: Why is it that with the greatly increased circulation of the Scriptures in civilized lands–millions of copies every year–that a still greater blessing does not go with it, to lead all mankind into the right ways of Yahweh, into appreciation of his grace and truth, and to obedience to his requirements, instead of bringing, as we see it is bringing, and as the Scriptures forewarn us, a time of trouble such as was not since there was a nation?
- Sepphoris–A City Set On a Hill (Pastoral Bible Institute) – Archaeological discussion of two potential sites for the “city set on a hill” allusion of Jesus in his Sermon on the Mount.
- Why God Gave Us a Bible So Hard to Understand — Benjamin Barton
- The Bible, Astronomy and the Flat Earth Theory – ZWT, May 15, 1895
- 101 Contradictions Answered — Answers are very brief, and some of them may reflect man’s so-called orthodoxy rather than the Bible. Most of the answers, however, are good and very useful.
- 101 “Cleared-Up” Contradictions in the Bible — Most of the answers given are very useful; some, however, may see the Bible through man’s orthodoxy.
- Contradictions in the Bible?
- Alleged Bible Contradictions
- Are the Bible Documents Reliable? — Jimmy Williams
- Did Moses Write the Pentateuch by Don Closson (Probe Ministries) – Discusses the validity of the “documentary theory”.
- The Tablet Theory of Genesis Authorship by Curt Sewell – For our own views concerning Genesis authorship, see our study on “The Tetragrammaton in Genesis”:
The Missing Day in Joshua
On Bible “Errors” and “Contradictions”: A Defense of the Inerrancy of Scripture – (Luke Wadel) Gives some good information, much of it is from the nominal church viewpoint, however.
We offer the following books as sources of more information. This does not necessarily mean that we agree with everything written by the authors. Click on titles for more information, pricing and availability.
The Creator and the Cosmos: How the Greatest Scientific Discoveries of the Century Reveal God = by Hugh Ross FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!
As Hugh Ross described in his last book, The Creator and the Cosmos (1993), the present generation is the first to be successful in measuring the universe, resulting in scientific admission of an omnipotent Creator. This news, which should be exciting to the religious community, is receiving more opposition from Christians than from secular scientists. Why? Because it defies the commonly held Christian belief in a recently created universe. In an attempt to reconcile science and religion, Ross discusses how “old earthers” have ostracized “young earthers” with the assertion that creation took place in six 24-hour days about 10,000 years ago. Ross argues that God is not less powerful for allowing the earth to evolve naturally over millions of years. Since God is the Creator of both biblical revelation and the natural world, the Bible is, likewise, consistent with nature. “Now is the time for a ceasefire,” Ross pleads. Calling for a council of pastors, scientists, and evangelical leaders, Ross proposes abolishing the bitterness and polarization this issue has caused without compromising the integrity of either side. Extremely well documented, Creation and Time is more than a good read. It is a call for action. A relevant addition to any library. Patty O’Connell – Booklist
New and Used Books by Hugh Ross – FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!